Tuesday, September 22, 2015

11 Best Youtube Beauty Vloggers to Follow

11 Best Youtube Beauty Vloggers to Follow

Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm a beauty addict. No, really, I have a problem: I can spend hours on YouTube watching the best beauty vloggers as they contour, swatch, review, teach, and talk all about their favorite makeup and beauty products. When I graduated college, I told myself it was time to do my makeup like a grown-ass woman. Directly going to the Sephora counter sounded overwhelming, so I decided to do a little research. With the help of YouTube, I found a big and diverse community of women (and men!) who were ready to share everything they had learned from working at beauty counters, as freelance artists, or from underneath the stage lights of drag.

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment