Monday, September 14, 2015

7 Mistakes You're Making with Makeup for Daytime

7 Mistakes You're Making with Makeup for Daytime

I'll be the first to admit it: sometimes, I can get really carried away with getting dolled up for the day and it often leaves me wondering whether I've overdone it or made makeup mistakes for my daytime look . I don't know if some of you will understand me, but it's like one makeup product after another. I put on foundation, thinking I need more blush, then put on winged-eyeliner thinking I can't wear it without red lipstick, and it becomes a vicious cycle that's really hard for me to stop. I realize that finding a middle ground is a little tricker than I thought. All I want is to go out into the public feeling somewhat composed, but not get too carried away where my makeup is practically smeared all over my face by the end of the day.

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment