Friday, September 25, 2015

What To Start and Stop Doing in Your Beauty Routine

What To Start and Stop Doing in Your Beauty Routine

New year, new you right? Psh, whatevs. You're already fabulous! However, I know we can all improve our beauty routine. I have 10 things I want you to start doing, and 10 beauty habits I'd love for you to kick to the curb.

START
1. Experimenting with trends and color. Makeup isn't a tattoo! If you don't like it, wash it off and try another day! My favorite time to experiment with a new look isn't right before a big event. Would you believe it's right before bed? You've got to wash your face anyway so why not experiment.

2. Defining your brows. It will make a noticeable difference and make you look younger in the process. You can define with powder, pencil, brow gels, or a combination of products. My favorite products are from Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment