Friday, September 25, 2015

5 Beauty Tips if you Wear Glasses

5 Beauty Tips if you Wear Glasses

A few years ago, my horrible eye habits caught up with me. My eyes were getting worse each year and with macular degeneration running rampant in my family (thanks, Dad), some of my aunts were blind by the time they were my age. That still didn't stop me from sleeping in my contacts and wearing pairs that should have been tossed months ago, as many times my parents warned me that it would catch up with me. Eventually, I tore the pupil of my left eye and, though it healed quickly, I ended up with a massive infection that transferred to my healthy eye. I was told my days of wearing contacts were over and given topical prescription drops to keep me on the road: My eyes had reached the point of tearing up with pain so frequently that being on the road was a very unsafe affair.

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment