Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mustard Sleeveless Duster Fall Inspo - Nada Adellè

Mustard Sleeveless Duster Fall Inspo - Nada Adellè

I wore this casual fit just before fashion week and didn't get the chance to post the full look for you guys who were asking where some of these must have pieces were from. Although it has gotten a little colder since, I think dusters are the perfect in-between jackets for these months where it is cold in the morning but you are dying from sun beems in the afternoon! I mean, in the past 24 hours I think we've had every single weather that exists... typical. I also finally added a fringe/tassel bag to my collection from the wonderfully British Zatchels. I actually had in mind a classic brown satchel as I've actually never owned one but when I saw this upcoming style (which also happened to match my shoes) well yes, lets just say I got a bit distracted! I absolutely love the quality of this one... a bit biased but there's nothing like home-grown goodness >.< I will have this in my closet for a long time.

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment