Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dark Camel Puffer Vest Fall Inspo - Sequins & Things

Dark Camel Puffer Vest Fall Inspo - Sequins & Things

Hello, hello! SO ... I've been so busy lately, in and out of town, that I haven't gotten myself organized enough to head over to shoot looks for the blog with Miguel ... BUT TODAY IS THE DAY! I have so many outfits to share, that I just haven't gotten around to shooting, and really really excited about them all! I thought it'd be fun to roundup a few of my favorite looks from September because a lot of the items that comprise them are still out there and available, and some are even on sale! Let me know if you like this post and would like it to be something that I do monthly for you guys! I'd be happy to read your comments down below!

Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment