Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Burgundy Scarf On Black Outfit - Mariannan

Burgundy Scarf On Black Outfit - Mariannan

Outfit of the day. Classic wool coat, with leather pants and point-toe boots, and a thin cashmere knit underneath. Black, burgundy and grey. I like that color combo! I finally found myself a pants of real leather that fit like a glove!! I was doubting even bringing these to the fitting room, it’s so hard to find any kind of trousers that fit nicely. (I hate jeans shopping!) But you know, these slipped on so comfily, and the same time they fitted well. Miracle! When you find the one, you understand why it never worked with anyone else. The perfect one is waiting there. Whether it’s a guy or a perfect pair of pants…

Blogger : Sunrise
Image : source


No comments:

Post a Comment