Wednesday, October 14, 2015

How to Rolled Chignon

How to Rolled Chignon

A couple of months ago, we chopped a good 5 inches off Camille’s hair to give it a fresh and healthy boost for summer, taking it from long-and-layered to medium-with texturized ends. Many of the updo tutorials we’ve done in the Pretty Simple series thus far have been great for long-haired ladies, so with Camille (and many of you) in mind, I created this style for a fun option that doesn’t requires cascades of long hair. I started doing this look on myself while I was growing my hair out, and fell in love. It’s super easy, and gives the impression that you’ve got locks for days! Fast enough for a weekday morning, yet elegant enough for a special occasion, it can be achieved in just a few easy steps…

Blogger : Sunrise
Image : source


1 comment:

  1. I had a conversation with an online partner. it was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot from this post. Tinder Openers

    ReplyDelete