Friday, August 28, 2015

Contouring and Highlighting Basic Perfect A Hac

Contouring and Highlighting Basic Perfect A Hac

Am I the only one who has sat around forever trying to figure out just how to contour…? I know I can’t be. I think it really became crazy when Kim Kardashian posted that Instagram photo, making every go crazy for highlighting and contouring. Here’s the thing, learning how to contour is not hard at all, I promise. It’s all about finding the products that work best for you, are easy to apply, and provide you with a natural looking contour. Your contour should be light, and look like it is just the sun casting shadows on your skin in different ways, the chiseled look is not cute. You want to come up with your own way of doing it as well, what works best for YOU may not work best for everyone else. This is what works for me and on a few girlfriends! Try it out and see if it works for you. Via



No comments:

Post a Comment